- No installation required.
- Compatibility with the main standard Operating Systems (Ms windows, MAC OS)
We have made is change the internal architecture of the application, so we have developed a new application from the beginning using the latest web technology in the market. This big change has allowed us to make the application compatible with different operating system (multiplatform) such as Mac OS or Ms Windows.
- Compatibility with the main standard Web Browsers (Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera…)
Now it is possible to run the application on all the different web browsers, like Google Chrome, Mozilla, Safari and, of course, our loved I. Explorer.
- Compatibility with the main standard Tablets (Surface, iPad,….) and its Operating Systems (Android, iOS, MS. Windows 8.1 RT)
We can running it into different mobile devices, compatible with different mobile operating system. So the user can run the application into their tablets using iOS, Android and MS Windows RT (mobile version). The most important thing is try to run the application on a device that fit the requirements related to the screen resolution. The resolution has to be at least 1280x800.
- Improved User Experienced and best performance
We have redesigned the application so, together, with this new technology bring us a best user experience, with an improvement on the performance, usability and navigability. And allow us to have the possibility to customise the application for each distributor (if they want). The customization would consist in adapt the font of the labels, the buttons, the colours of the application or even the icons. This would be made possible under a budget. This budget will depends of the level of customization.
- The only one in the market independent of manufacturer controls.
- Customizable DashBoard
It is a control panel of the Laboratory, shown as a Widgets. This new tool allow to the Lab detect the anomalies in the analysers or assays inside the Lab. It will show the behaviour of the Lab, and allow to focus on the areas that need more attention.
Some of the examples that the lab will see in this dashboard would be:
- Last Data Rejected
- Internal Statistics with a high CV%
- Automatic Data Capture Errors
- Lots next to expire or already expired
- News (Distributor’s tool for disclosure information)
- Dynamic selector to vary the search combination:
- By instrument
- By control
- By parameter: possibility to visualize internal comparisons between your different instruments
- interQC simplifies the manual data input by using a windows system which follows the same order than the instruments of the user in the administration system. Also allows the automatic collection of your data directly from your instrument or Laboratory Information System (more than 35 systems). InterQC analyses your results and notifies you of any errors detected.
We have developed a new way of Automatic Data Capture to comply with the STANDARD LAW (Laboratory Analytical Workflow) profile. It is a standard communication between the devices inside the lab. It has been defined and designed by the IICC (IVD Industry Connectivity Consortium) and IHE (Integrating the HealthCare Enterprise), based on the current standards using the HL7 language.
- Real-time Statistics with one-screen dashboard with internal and external statistical comparisons
- One-screen dashboard for all the control levels
- Real-time update of internal statistics
- Automatic outlier detection
- Peer group comparatives listed in descending order from global users to the most specific instrument group
- Standard Deviation Index (SDI) real-time comparison of the internal mean to the target mean
- Coefficient of Variation Index (CVI) - real-timecomparison of the internal imprecision (CV%) to the external one (CVu%)
The comparative index are color-coded to indicate the degree of acceptable or unacceptable performance of the lab, when compared to your peer groups using the same lot of control
- Control manufacturer’s Package Insert information available for the customer in the same Statistic Dashboard.
- We have created the possibility to have the internal and external statistics by Lot Reagent, (Ex. Serology)
- Graphs- Charts that aid the laboratorian in data interpretation and decision making
- Powerful Graph Tool. This new tool allows to customize different L-J Graph, making comparatives with more than one assay, more than one lot, than one level.
- So, with just one click we can compare test across the different analysers. This new tool makes the graph interactive, so by clicking on each data point, you could get all the information regarding related with it such as its analysis, their internal and external statistics, value...
- Different kinds of graphs:
- Levey-Jennings Control Charts.
- Standard Deviation Index (SDI) / Coefficient of Variation Index (CVI)
- Comparative Histogram
- Reports that comply with your regulatory requirements, with a large variety of them such as:
- QC Report
- QC Summary Statistics
- Error Causes and Corrective Action
- Quality Objectives Specifications
- Automatic QC Director – Automatic Rule Selection, that allow you to choose the level of scrutiny for your laboratory
This module allow to keep every Test inside the Established quality level. Once you have a “Photo” of your lab (internal statistics), with an External Statistics (Target) selected, and the Maximum Admissible Error (using CLIA, RILIBak, BV) the application will make the rule selection, that’s mean that will offer the best acceptability range with minimum false rejection. The module also will show and drawn the Sigma representation using the Error Graph and the Power Graph.
- Analysis Decision Criteria: The user can select the decision criteria to make the analysis of the data point. It can be selected:
- Manufacturer values (if they exists)
- QC Director
- Included a coloured rule evaluation
- Audit Trail – Total User Traceability
The application will log all the actions done on every element, from the test set up, for every data, every note, for the whole elements of the application. So, the user can follow who create a record, when the change was made, and what was changed (WHO, WHEN, WHAT). The application record the old value and the new one, and who and when the change was made.
- Continual Quality Improvement by recording your corrective and preventative actions
- Facilitates attitude of quality improvement
- Identifies, registers and documents error causes and corrective actions
- Registers and documents any changes taking place with your lab’s systems
- Complement to your Quality Assurance and Proficiency Testing
- Integral solution for the Quality control of your systems
- Assesses the compliance of quality requirements
- Oriented to continuous improvement
- And More
- New multi-rules: 4T, 7T, 8X, 2of3_2s
- Reports: Formats PDF, XLS, XLSX, HTML, CSV
- Customizable Data Grid
- Customer Service and Support
- Personal customer service for your laboratory from the website
- Adaptability of the software to your requirements
- We configure your lab to your specifications
- InterQC allows you direct e-mail communication with our product specialist without the use of your email client program. Our help desk department analyze the data to search incidents in the quality of your data and notify the customers the possible solutions to potential errors.
- More than 15 years of experience in the treatment of data.